08 June 2022

TAKE ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN j

Wings on Wednesday -
YAM's take on the good, the bad, the ugly and the downright hilarious of photographing birds.

A Coal Tit 'spitting the dummy.' He definitely didn't want peanuts!

You are going to see several shots of this and other birds at this feeding station - which I visited on my birthday in April. It was the first decent birding session I'd had in... years! So although much of a muchness, you are going to be faced with the pick of the best of a great many images taken in that half hour!!!

8 comments:

  1. Not a bird I see every day, obviously, but is this not a Coal Tit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      You are absolutely correct, David and alteration now made... daft thing is I know this to be the case and I could have sworn that is what I wrote. Sigh... woman of a certain age and all that... Yxx

      Delete
  2. YAM you can count on me to be on the front row of your birding photos.
    I am a very avid backyard birder.
    Too funny about the peanut
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is adorable and I am a huge fan of black and white, his colors are my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will love every image you show..just like I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely going to enjoy every single shot!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.