24 January 2014

TAKE THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY SIX

For Friday Feechurs each week, I can generally provide a view of blossoms or at least vegetation but this week I am also keeping the MENO blog company with its tales of Dunoon... It was mostly grey for my stay - but hey!  Bare trees count - don't they???



"...and this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones and good in everything."
(W. Shakespeare)


Taken with the 'Nik' on auto everything and lens extended 5x optical.

3 comments:

  1. A classic, beautiful capture for the day, Yamini!! I always love your composition!!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The architecture is magnificent. I love places like this, it would be so much fun to explore. Bare trees are always a winner with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om

    Beautifully composed and shot!!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.