08 March 2021

TAKE 21h PLUS SOME!

This, dear visitors, is by way of an 'interlocutory' post, out of synch with my usual titling for I realised that I wanted to once again participate in the A TO Z challenge... we are to reveal our theme and I will be giving you an ALPHABET OF OZ.

Click to see more

I have only done it once before and it took some effort. This time will not be quite so onerous, I hope - though I only realised I had to do the reveal right now, hence this interjection to the flow of this blog's posts.

My theme has been prompted, in part, by regular commenter David's query about my home in Australia. I realised that I had never posted it here. Then I was reminded of this challenge and this morning I sorted through some old shots to create (as well as I could) an alphabet of photographs depicting my life and environs down under. It is, unbelievably, ten years since I departed the shores more or less permanently and I am rather homesick, it has to be said! But that departure meant moving into the fullest connection with my Indian spirit and, ultimately, prompted the repatriation to the Bonny Land of My Birth (Scotland). As April is also my birthday month, I decided to indulge myself and hopefully, you all will enjoy the 26 glimpses of the YAMster's earlier life. (SUNday posts will remain in place!) It all begins on April 1st. 

We shall now return to normal service...

12 comments:

  1. Look forward to learning about the land down under!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have much to look forward to then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Australia sounds like a very interesting place to grow up in. I hope you'll have fun with the A-Z challenge. Good luck.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure it will be fun to revisit your life in Australia. Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will enjoy whatever you share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never been to Australia. Looking forward to this! :)

    The Multicolored Diary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will enjoy this I love to see pictures of Australia. Parts of Australia are much like living in Florida except we're opposites. Looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always enjoy your Australian memories!! Thanks so much for the nudge...I'll be announcing my theme next Tuesday and joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Yam - well I'd better come over too - to see that early life ... enjoy the A-Z and all the best - stretching letters is a must! See you soon - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've read a couple of your Australian posts and my interest is super-intrigued. Looking forward to an Australian April:)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.