15 January 2020

TAKE THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FIVE f


Wings on Wednesday - 
YAM's take on the good, the bad, the ugly and the downright hilarious in photographing birds.

Diving into the archives for the next few weeks. Those who read the Doses bloggy know that I have gone into full-cares mode for my father (shared with my sister) and that personal time has been severely curtailed. This means, so have activities that would take place in that spare time. Photographing birds has become very hit and miss. I intend to correct this. Not sure how, yet, but watch this space!!!

Meanwhile, a Greater Coucal to delight your eye.

11 comments:

  1. Will I personally love diving into your archive pool
    What a gorgeous Indian Koel....I need an outfit in all those colors..the blue chest is iridescent
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this what you can find for us in your archives please keep on digging there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have never seen an Indian Koel - that is one stunning bird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, what a beautiful bird, great photo! I wish the best for your father and sister. Wishing you a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a Coucal. Beautiful bird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      Thank you! You are absolutely correct, Deepak-bhai - I absolutely knew that, but I had a brainstorm! This is the same family of birds, of course. And I do have photos of the koel. David has asked for more from archives so I may have to do a focus on the few I managed from the ashram!!! Yxx

      Delete
  6. he really does delight the eyes... so pretty and a great photo. I love archive diving

    ReplyDelete
  7. And what a 'delight' our feathered friend is ~ so colorful and lovely photo ^_^

    Happy Moments to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.