07 December 2013

TAKE TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY EIGHT

Saturday Symmetry


























New Delhi Airport was very impressive.  This wall of copper dishes and metalised giant hands forming dance mudras (shapes/positions) was really rather beautiful, echoing the overall symmetry of the ultra modern building.  What I had not fully realised at the time, was the advertisement at the end, also of a hand!

Taken with the 'Nik' on auto everything.

NB: YAM is travelling (again) for the next week so may not be able to respond to comments, but as always your input is welcomed.  

2 comments:

  1. Terrific capture as always, Yamini!! Great composition! Interesting display in an airport! I love it! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of the wonderful carvings of one of British Columbia's favourite First Nations artists installed at the Vancouver airport. Not in style, but in feeling.
    By the way, I just got a wonderful note from Aitch as a comment on my post about Lindy's eyesight. I had no idea Miss Vicki had the same problem. Just great to hear from them, and does make me feel better. Am going to reply to Hilary now.
    Luv, K

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.