27 April 2020

TAKE SEVENTY ONE g

Monday's Critters

Okay. You all know the situation. Therefore, you also appreciate that opportunities for obtaining fresh and new critter shots are next to impossible. Therefore, dear viewers, over the next several weeks, I shall regale you with images of my 'angels', Jade Dog and Jasper Cat. Their stories are told HERE if you are inclined to read, as well as view.

Jasper was seven months older than his sisfur, Jade... and he was an excellent big brofur, teaching her the rules of play, eat, sleep. Here they are in an early training session. Jade was eight weeks old and had been with us for four days.

8 comments:

  1. Can you hear me clapping with such joy and glee.
    I absolutely love this photo of your angels. Jasper had beautiful markings and Jade's amber fur...makes me have fur envy. Checking our their link.
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasper and Jade are so cute. That kitty has gorgeous markings.

    Woos, Lightning and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun picture....brings a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, cute photo of Jasper and Jade. They are beautiful angels. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this photos is worth a lot just in SMILES.. I am smiling now, it makes me feel happy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shots of rare moments. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.