15 May 2021

TAKE EIGHTY EIGHT h

 Viewers - please be aware I had a post here as per usual... but there has been an update on Chrome that has gone all 'redwall' and malware alert and it has taken upon itself to declare the post originally here as 'malware'... which is absolutely ridiculous, for it took precisely the same form as all posts preceding it. I am uncertain whether this is going to happen with all upcoming posts now... posts at both other blogs for today have also been nixed... most worrying.  Your patience as I sort through this will be appreciated. Sigh... YAM xx

7 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    NB - AROUND MIDDAY BLOGGER 'REVIEWED THEIR REVIEW AND RECONSIDERED AND REINSTATED THE POST'... but I leave this here in protest at the palpitations they caused me. The original post here has been rescheduled. Yxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems to have been happening to many of us, YAM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I just read another blogger that had the same message.
    I hope they fix the problem. Take care, happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope tomorrow things in BonnieLand are back to normal.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are not the only one, there are many, they will get it fixed I hope soon. Rose can't even get in her blogs, others are getting the red warning and I had an email that they deleted a post off of fourpaws because of malware policy and 12 hours later an email saying they put it back. it is either a hacker or they did something to blogger/chrome that screwed the pooch AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      No, it was definitely due to a Chrome update going rogue. Nothing to do with spamming or hacking. I am less than pleased with Google for not putting up an apology on the forums - yet... Yxx

      Delete
  6. I could not get on any blog yesterday...from Chrome...but finally thought to use a different browser and could sign in. Then all of a sudden I could get on all blogs again. I had did nothing different and I really watch about spam comments. Sometimes I think blogger wants to run us all off.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.