27 October 2015

TAKE TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY SEVEN b

Shipping by...


This one was a mystery for a while. Still is, really. The photo was taken back in February. Sadly, the name is just not legible (apart from ending in ...ace). The phone numbers led me nowhere.  However, I surmised it was doing something with either diving or cable-laying, so researched companies in that line. The nearest informed guess I can make as a deduction from all that, is that this blue baby was laying submarine cabling for communications.

Not superfast broadband, I know that much.......

7 comments:

  1. Interesting!! I'm surprised you could see anything as the fog seems fairly heavy -- of course with my old eyes there's probably always fog hiding things!! Hope your week is off to a great start, Yam!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we must head over to our lookout and see if we can capture some more ships passing by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome craft. I believe the communication speed is adequate for me; I'm still on DSL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fine splash of color with the yellow on the blue ship...makes a dreary day at sea interesting!
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can really feel the cold in this picture!! The blue in the ship is such a great contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Not fast internet. I do love how you do so much research. Peace to you today, sweet Yam. xx Janice

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.