14 November 2019

TAKE TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY THREE f

In case you hadn't noticed, we hit Thursday again.

...so I am hitting you with more from my big bus trip. Inverness is named for the stonking great river that runs through it. Only about six miles (10km) long, it comes out of Loch Ness a mere 16m above sea level, so for most of its raging course, it runs pretty levelly.

There is great force in those eddies let me tell you. Don't mess with Ness, she's got an urgency to reunite with her Sea. (Well, the Beauly Firth, anyway.)

8 comments:

  1. Hello, what a pretty river view. Lovely photo! Enjoy your day and the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful view. I love the words you wrote...gives my mind's eye a real understanding.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. so the river is a true Loch Ness Monster

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say, I truly loved(and am still enjoying) your bus trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully composed and shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely river photo ~ a beauty ^_^

    Happy Day to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.