03 October 2022

TAKE TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY ONE j

...and now for something different... blogpal Madsnapper posted about being creative with her own photographs and issued a challenge. Having already done similar to her suggestion on a few occasions, I volunteered to go around The Hutch and have a go at adding to my 'photographing ordinary objects'  (aka POO) archive. Which is to say, for the rest of this month, you will see a change in programming. With or without explanation. It's just the way I roll. You know - bringing the winds of change, airing things out...



7 comments:

  1. I'm stumped. Something is behind the bush, but I can't tell what.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      Just the hills... that's the tree tops over the road. Yxx

      Delete
  2. All the different shades of green!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure that it is my pedestrian mind, but all I see are lovely green leaves - and that's quite enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know MS is reading blogs but not commenting yet. They are in the midst recovering from Ian...
    she will surely love this.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    I always enjoy your photos. Change can be good. Greenery is beautiful.
    Take care, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.