25 July 2022

TAKE ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY ONE j

Monday's Critters...with ships
This is not particularly quirky but was surprising. I had not been aware of this yacht design or regatta... to quote from the website:
The Fife Regatta returned in 2022 with the support of RICHARD MILLE. This fifth edition was “The largest ever gathering of Fife yachts in the world”. From 10th to 17th June, a fleet of famous Fife Yachts returned to their birthplace on the Clyde to participate in this unique regatta, celebrating the designs of William Fife.

There was a stiff breeze and they were heeling over nicely. Today one shot - tomorrow another.



6 comments:

  1. What beautiful little boats. You can see her whole bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one sport I have not yet tried. Hope someday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so beautiful when sailing past. About the word puzzle and your other puzzle. for some reason, when I look at the post when you do them, my chromebook will not scroll past them to get to the comment box, it freezes on them, I can work them but not comment. of course I am not working them, because they are just not myself, if I go to the desktop it is fine. very odd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    It is a beautiful sight, to see the yachts sailing past. Take care, have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a great capture. Even from way over here on the other side of the pond
    I became a wee bit dizzy just looking at it. I've never been on a sail.
    hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.