11 July 2022

TAKE ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY SEVEN j (???!!!)

Monday's Critters - with ships...
I lack critter shots again this month, but the shipping shots have increased quite a bit - so for Mondays in July 2022 let there be some of the more quirky shipping options!


So near and yet so far...
























(???!!!) Okay, I load a month of posts all on the last day of the preceding month... and I got out of sync right near the beginning, so am not going back to change it. We can have an extra day on a non-leap year and just deal with it...

7 comments:

  1. I hope no one was injured; the ship is sad enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a bad accident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it was like this, dear.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I guess the ship was not sea-worthy. Take care, enjoy your day and have a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't worry, we will deal with it and so shall you... SOS is the title for this ship

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL YAM I hear you on being out of sync...no worries here I'll go with your flow
    Batten the hatches
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.