01 May 2022

TAKE SEVENTY SEVEN j

This is supposed to be a photoblog... and for the most part, I've managed to maintain that, although for much of last year you had to deal with my mining the archives and re-running many shots. 

So far this year the camera lenses have been underused to the point of stagnation. I am hoping I might gather a few more over the coming weeks, but I have decided for the month of May to present some of my original artwork, digitally produced on a combo of ibisPaintX and PixlR. They still count as images and each will tell a story according to your own eye - whether those stories reach a thousand words or not is as random as the pics themselves will be! 

SUNdays

Sunrise, sunset...

8 comments:

  1. Looks like the walls of the Grand Canyon on a day when the heat dries your lips ten seconds after you have moistened them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      Good imagery there! For me it was imagining Scotland ending up like Australia's red centre - and similar parching effects! Yxx

      Delete
  2. Hello, I love the sunrise/sunset image, the colors are beautiful. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I think I am going to love these! This is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAM ohhhh I'm loving this photo.
    Dag blasted you were in my SPAM folder again this morning. I'll be checking there everyday now for a while.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      Yes, I am doing daily checks of the spam folder in comments - for some reason, the TAKE bloggy is worse than DoWY bloggy, and there is nothing coming up on forums about this, which surprises the heck out of me... sigh... just keep grinning and bearing! Yxx

      Delete
  5. I see forrest fire burning in this one

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.