28 March 2022

TAKE FORTY TWO j

Monday's Critters (Stuffy Collection)



A couple of true blue Aussies to round off this visit with the Suffy clan. 

Above is NewTed; my childhood teddy, Bonzo, had reached a point of no repair and been consigned to history. A few weeks later, passing the breast cancer research charity stall, this little one called out loud... it was also the same year my mother finally succumbed from a twelve-year battle with the disease.

On the left is Loosie the Lost Collie. For reasons unknown, she had found herself stranded on the shelves of a booth in the Coolangatta airport. Yet another rescue operation... ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

10 comments:

  1. The New Ted is cute and I love the Loosie the Lost Collie. I am glad she was rescued.
    Take care, have a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonzo's bed looks real comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. precious. the bear looks like he is ready to 'talk' out loud

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your adorable stuffies..they made me smile
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, I have several critters I've rescued from lonely, perhaps hopeful, lives on shelves. I think I will do a post around them. Perhaps it will show a different side of me.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.