15 February 2022

TAKE ONE j

...now, the eagle-eyed may think that YAMster's losing it, for now, she has missed an entire letter of the alphabet. However, those who know about avoiding the letter 'i' is done by motor registration admins and other areas where an 'i' can be confused for other letters or even the number one will appreciate this skip. I would also add that the very first year here was letter-less and if I am to stick to a 26-year plan, then a letter does need to be dropped - and 'i' is the most obvious. So, welcome to the "J" year!

Shipping by...

A very personal dry-dock!

7 comments:

  1. Hello,
    It is a pretty boat, I hope it makes it back into the water.
    Take care, enjoy your day and week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jolly joyful to be entering the J year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL MOL BOL
    i can be most confusing. While working with international students (i think this particular one was Dutch), I learned when they write '9 nine' it is written slightly below the remainder of the letters/numbers. His local address had a '9 nine' in it. He was awaiting something from home that a trip around the world before it arrived. The post office mistook it for a 'g'.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I is a nice letter and I use it too many times when writing. LOL.. I am with you on your J year. LOVE this boat, it is as cute as a puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mood of this photo...plus love the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new year of loveliness and endless possibilities! What a wonderful start...I always like seeing the sunshine against a moody sky, and the boat is the cherry on top!!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.