10 March 2014

TAKE TWENTY SIX a

Monday's Critters

























Do you think these Black Angus bullocks understand the meaning of the barbecue...?

Taken with the Minolta digicam at Woko  (For those who asked before, that's in mid NSW, Australia.)

Am still posting from archives as it is going to take me a while to get out and about in my new locale.  Bear with me.  Prepare yourselves too.  Once I start scanning in the old printed photographs, a whole new stock will become available...  Fair warning &>

3 comments:

  1. Love your "picnic ing" cows!! Fun shot for the day! Hope you've had a good weekend and a great new week coming up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like they are enjoying their picnic but I don't think they will be firing up the grill.

    Warned, bring on the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om

    Hey he is giving you the eye! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.