08 January 2014

TAKE TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY

Wings on Wednesday -

YAM's take on the good, the bad, the ugly and the downright hilarious in respect to photographing birds.



























...I have been able to catch a few of the local birds in UK but they are still in the camera and still need to use up some of the India/OZ stock.  So here we are with a pair of Black Kites, soaring in spotless skies...

Have you got some 'wings' to share?  Linky up here!!  (Stick to theme please, or risk being booted.)


8 comments:

  1. A nice peaceful photo :-)

    Have a great week ahead ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo but you should be taking the red kites here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Steve - cheers! (I have moved your linky over to the LSMP page on MENO blog; this one is for 'wings' theme only!)

    Bill - I would, if I ever saw one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I love the tree leaves. My hungarian vizsla would far prefer that kind of weather over the cold :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari Om

    Elegance of flight captured!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those wings and the lovely trees. Together they make a perfect sky shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super beautiful pick, so serene! Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.