01 June 2023

TAKE INTERMITTENT FOUR

I am already starting to build up new archives working toward the relaunch of the Take Years full blog next January. Indeed, I may become overloaded... especially now that, as of Tuesday, I am again 'with wheels'!!! 

The summer header is as stated on it. Today's first-of-the-month offering is from the same place. You may think it helps draw water for the 'village' (which it would), but is a clever disguise of the need to keep recycling the pond water to power the mill! (I think most of you visiting here are also now following DoWY bloggy as well, but in case not, click here to see all the fun of my house-sitting Havant holiday - and ensuing adventures!)



5 comments:

  1. beautiful and also very useful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Lovely image of the mill. I hope you have lots of fun with your new wheels. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shot have "Summertime" written all over it!
    So glad to see the photo blog back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really grand picture.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.