25 June 2014

TAKE ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY THREE a

Wings on Wednesday - 
YAM's take on the good the bad the ugly and the downright hilarious of photographing birds.






















Candle-light and sunsets are so flattering to the aging face...and the common bird.  In this case a wood pigeon.  This was last week at Hunstanton Cliff; one of my favourite moments on the East Anglian trip. (Go on, click it, you will not regret it!)

Taken with the 'Nik' on sunset mode and lens extended 5x optical zoom. 

4 comments:

  1. And I love your bird shot, too!! Lots of beauty on both blogs today! Hope your week is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari om

    Wonderfully composed and shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a lovely shot. I like the bird in silhouette against the evening sky.

    I'm back but it's getting so late I'll be back to catch up with your posts tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.